Sunday, August 11, 2013

Celebrating Summer


I hereby apologize for the lack of posts the past two weeks, on behalf of Angelica and myself. It's been hard to post mainly because I don't own my own camera. I'm taking advantage of the fact that my lovely malefriend forgot to ask for his back after he put it in my purse before going on a ride at the OC Fair. 


I got this flower crown approximately three weeks ago and I've been anxious to style it for the blog ever since! I got it at asos, my favorite online store (free shipping). A flower crown is a cool DIY project that you shouldn't be afraid to tackle, a tutorial could be coming soon. 


My newfound obsession with white clothing is getting serious. It's obvious that the colors of the moment are black and white; this trend will easily carry over to Fall 2013. The color combo is so timeless and effortless; it's classic. I plan to make a Fall Essentials post soon, so stay tuned!



This outfit was worn in celebration of my last weekend of summer break. Unfortunately, I begin my last year of high school on Tuesday. 

Is this ensemble outlandish? I think fashion is about taking creative risks, and I for one am not afraid to take them. 







No comments:

Post a Comment