Monday, August 12, 2013

Applying Inspiration


Whenever I need a little Teresa time, I like to take a trip to a Barnes & Noble to spend my solitude surrounded by beautiful things. My most frequented section is the "Art & Photography" area. Street style is such an important influence in the fashion that makes it to the runway. There are great street style blogs such as The Sartorialist  that I draw inspiration from, and these photographs are collected and bound into interesting books. 






Nylon is definitely my favorite magazine (they created a book in the picture above). If you haven't read it before, check out their website or pick up their latest issue. In a time where magazines are more about celebrities and gossip, Nylon stays true to fashion. It's edgy and interesting; I aspire to become affiliated with the magazine some day. 




Tip to the wise: it's a good idea to do swim suit shopping when summer is coming to a close. The suits are on sale because no store has use for them in the fall. Try to buy suits with prints that aren't too... well too trendy because it might be out of style by the time that you get a chance to wear it. 




 I've already begun to get ready for the fall season. Remember a fall essentials list will be coming soon, plus additional finds from Fall/ Back to School shopping trips. 






No comments:

Post a Comment