Saturday, July 27, 2013

Friday Night Fireworks

Tonight was my first real baseball experience. I've been to two Dodger games before (neither of which I actually enjoyed), but this game will be hard to beat. I went with my best friend Carina, who is also my favorite photographer for all things Dime Piece Diaries. 

Since everybody in the stadium is practically wearing the same clothes, a girl's got to figure out a way to stand out. This was a night game, but thankfully it was a pleasant summer night. I would suggest adding some sheer tights and some combat boots if you're considering a similar outfit.






<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10025283/?claim=pq2sbz9pq3a">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    Nice post..
    Maybe we can follow each other..!!
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete