Monday, August 26, 2013

A Fine Floral Frenzy

Good morning, starshine. The earth says hello!

I was feeling girly today, so I threw on this Urban Outfitters floral, chiffon romper and curled le old weave. 



Here you can admire my fried ombre-esque ends. Semi-loose curls just seem to emulate femininity to me, so it complimented the overall girliness of the outfit quite well. 



Ignoring my unpainted stubs of nails, I opted for silver accessories. Mostly due to the fact that I had a grey bandeau to help cover up the low neckline of this over-sized romper. 

Check out this uber dramatic duck-face/over the shoulder pose. Came up with it myself.

I paired off this ensemble with some vintage loafers, which kind of remind me of a regal old man's slippers. All I need to legitimize that outfit would be a satin robe, cigar, stone fireplace and an extensive collection of books in my own personal library whose names I can't pronounce... So far, I've only got these loafers. close enough. 

AAHHH. Thought I wouldn't post another extremely unnatural expression in which my eyes are bulging out of their sockets? Well you thought wrong. 

Enjoy my lovelies.




No comments:

Post a Comment