Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Let's Start With Rome

Taking a stroll in the Roman Forum and stopping to smell the flowers.
I'm back from my two week adventure around Europe, and I had a blast with all my friends! This trip easily topped my first, and it makes me excited to go back to these wonderful places again some day. For the next couple of posts, you'll see pictures I took whilst travelling and the outfits that each place inspired. I'm starting off with Rome because this is where I wore my favorite outfit of the whole trip.

Staring into the Colosseum.
Tank: Foreign Exchange
Shorts: Forever 21
Neon Belt: Forever 21
The weather was hot, and I was glad to get a chance to wear this flowy white frock because it just screamed ROME! It's simple in the front, and the detail is all in the back. I paired them with printed shorts because I felt the minimalist tank could use some pop, and Italy just makes you want to wear something loud and colorful.  This is by far my favorite picture of the whole trip as far as clothes is concerned. 
Rome-ing around
Resting in front of the Trevi Fountain
Being here, I thought of the Lizzie McGuire movie (you know, the one where she goes to Rome with her school?). I realize that only a kid from my generation would understand this reference, but anyway...
Make a wish
Dreams do come true.


No comments:

Post a Comment