Friday, July 5, 2013

And On To London

Life Imitating Art
This is the outfit I wore the first day in London (including the plane ride).My two best friends at this location were my grey slouchy beanie and docs, which I'm wearing above. London is notorious for having unpredictable weather, and I call my docs my "rain boots." I went around town and took  pictures mimicking the poses of statues I saw, as you can see.


Side Panel Pants: Cheap Monday
Peplum Top: Urban Outfitters. Similar One
Beanie: Asos
Shoes: Doc Martens

With My Best Friend Morgan Freeman
This is the outfit I wore on my second day in London. Unfortunately, it turns out I didn't take a single decent picture that does this outfit justice, so, I had to resort to using this one. I love this jean skirt I scored one day while thrifting. It looks very American Apparel (at least I think so). It doesn't have a tag, nor does my printed crop top, so no outfit details for this picture.

Me and My Other Best Friend, Big Ben
I got the t-shirt I'm wearing in this picture two years ago during my first visit to London and made it into a crop top. Don't be afraid to buy clothing that you'd prefer with an alteration or two; you can always make changes to clothes to better suit your style and needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment