Saturday, June 8, 2013

Let the Countdown Begin

La Tour Eiffel, Paris 
Two years ago, at the end of my freshman year of high school, I was fortunate enough to go on a two week adventure to Europe my French teacher organizes every couple years. Two years later, I'm getting ready to go back again! I feel so blessed and cannot thank my wonderful mother enough. This shot was taken whilst driving by la Tour Eiffel on a gloomy day (sorry for the glare, it was taken behind the glass of a car window). There are so many things that I want to do on this trip that I didn't get to do on my last, and I'm excited to make lots of new memories with my great friends that are also going on the trip. I'm leaving for London On the 17th, a week from today!

L'Arc De Triomphe, Paris
Big Ben, London
I can't help but feel a little nostalgic looking through the pictures of my first trip. So many things have changed for the better, and I along with them. This was little ol' brace face me with bangs and an even more immature personality. I'll treasure the moments I spent travelling forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment