Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Houndstooth

Hey guys! I hope y'all enjoyed your Memorial Day off. It was nice for me because it was a day full of relaxation, and it was nice to have extra time on my hands. 

 I've been looking for a pair of printed harem pants for a long time, and when I saw these on clearance for $12 I snached them up! 
They have a loose fit around the thighs and waist, but the tapered, cropped ankle add a nice shape and give them a modern look. 

(Casual hair flip)
 Prints are an easy way to make a simple outfit look more put together. If the pants were a solid color, the outfit would look less polished. Nonetheless, this was an effortless look for me. 

 They're also really roomy and comfortable! More room for... DANCING!
 STOP.
 HAMMER TIME! 

No comments:

Post a Comment