Thursday, October 3, 2013

Not'cho Granny's Shoes


Top of tha mornin' to ya's!


Pardon my wrinkled skirt, but once again I'm reminded that there's room for improvement when it comes to my time management skills before school. 
Setting my clothes aside the night before, I got excited seeing the different textures of each piece meshing nicely together. From the mustard knit cardigan to the white, lace corset, blue jean skirt and granny shoes, this outfit screamed effortless girly. SCORE. 



When it comes to mixing and matching silver and gold earrings I DO NOT discriminate! I love my piercings and think it's totally acceptable to get adventurous when it comes to accessorizing.
I'm considering entering a professional bug-eyed competition. I'm getting too good at making this face.







Check out these thrifted zapatos! Aren't they just lovely?


Serious photo shoots are no fun. We like fun.

Til' we meet again, hasta la vista fashionistas!

No comments:

Post a Comment