Wednesday, October 2, 2013

For the Love of Denim

Hello faithful readers! It looks like we're finally beginning to experience some Fall weather here in Southern California. There's been some sweater weather these past couple of days, and I personally enjoy a gloomy, gray day. 

I am obsessed with this new midi ring I got, (wearing it on my middle finger), and also with other new ring I got (a more traditional piece that I'm wearing on my ring finger) this past weekend at an antique boutique. 


Well like I said, it was pretty chilly, so I had to warm up the ol' calves with some morning exercises. 




I like to contrast feminine pieces with edgier pieces. The feminine, white dress is contrasted nicely by the chunky, black combat boots and the worn out denim jacket. It's an easy way to dress an outfit that might look too "fancy" down.

 I apologize for the awkward looking down poses, but the glare wasn't working with my glasses. 






No comments:

Post a Comment