Sunday, September 29, 2013

In the Jungle

Happy Sunday! I've been very fond of my pencil skirts lately. They give the body such a nice shape, their easy to style, and they look great! I got this genuine leather pencil skirt at a thrift store for 5 bucks (woo!). 



 Sometimes my hair is disheveled in the loveliest of ways (I call it my mane when it turns out extra wild). I love a good messy hair do.




 I got a lot of compliments on this outfit; apparently it looks "fancy." Have you ever had people think you were dressed a certain way because of a special occasion, when in fact there really was no reason? All the comments make it that much better; that's how I usually measure the success of a look. 


The weather has still been extremely summer-y in SoCal, so this tropical print is still totally season appropriate. It is rumored that this winter will be the coldest for SoCal since who knows when... I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment