Thursday, September 19, 2013

Peek-A-Boo!

Hello fellow readers; I hope you all had a great day! We took these pictures Tuesday and I love how they came out! It was an extremely successful ensemble. I've had this shirt since last summer, but this is the first time I've worn it. Honestly, I never wore it because I didn't have the balls to do it (excuse my language).

I got this shirt at a thrift store and was confused about how I should style it right from the get go. Why? It's a denim shirt, and I'm not a huge fan of denim on denim; it's hard to pull off. 

The coolest feature of this shirt is the peephole! Along with the lace outline, it is an element unique to this shirt. I'm also a sucker for cool buttons. 


My mornings are usually pretty rushed. I often have to get my accessories together and put them on in the car while it's warming up or as I'm waiting for Angelica outside of her house. Sometimes she catches me adding last minute touches to a look.

Does anybody else LOVE laughing pictures with a passion equivalent to mine? I think that when you capture someone's laugh in a picture, you've caught something so honest and candid about them. I think laughing pictures are so sincere.







I got these shoes at a thrift store (and I'm just realizing how much of my wardrobe was purchased for under $5). They are men's shoes from Barney's New York that I scored at a local Salvation Army. Real leather!



No comments:

Post a Comment