Tuesday, September 17, 2013

National Anthem

Morning Starshine, the earth says hello! 


These nails though, they make me feel so Lana Del Rey-esque, and I'm absolutely loving it. The rest of this outfit was inspired by the music video for her song National Anthem.


I wore a skin colored bandeau with a strapless underneath this sky blue lace button up because I wanted to keep it as sleek and as clean looking as possible. I kept my accessories pretty simple too, as to not attract too much attention from my outfit.

Checkout this super easy sock bun that I snazzed up with two braids, took me less than 5 minutes and stays in all day! A style I highly recommend for a sleek on-the-go look.

Here I am again with my beloved nails, oh how I'm torn between continuing with gels or salvaging my real nails and trying to make them work. Decisions, decisions...



No comments:

Post a Comment