Saturday, July 13, 2013

Playing Dress-Up: Mini-me Edition

Howdy y'all!
I spent this fine evening with the two little ladies-- my cousins-- whom I have the honor to consider my mini-me's. My love for beauty, clothes, and frankly, all things fashion has been evident ever since I can remember; and I like to think that I have kind of instilled in them a mutual interest in the beauty and fashion industry as well.


Here is a little sneak peak into our game of dress-up, which to this day we still have not outgrown. It warms my heart when they ask to try on my clothes and play with my make-up...





 


                                         

I'm wearing a: Foreign Exchange White Mesh Longsleeve 
Forever 21 Black Woven Patent Leather Belt
Forever 21 Earrings & Bracelet
H&M Gold Ring
New York & Company Black Zig Zag Rings
Thrifted Candlelight Orange/ Yellow Front Zipper Purse
H&M Maroon Corduroy Ankle Length Pants
Steve Madden Black Suede Ankle Booties


Big Mini-Me is wearing my: Forever 21 Ivory Negliee (looking) Dress
Forever 21 Jean Jacket
Steve Madden Tan Suede Lace Up Booties

Little Mini-Me is wearing my: H&M Tropical Paradise Dress
Banana Republic Gold Necklace

Both Mini-Me's wore my treasured H&M Fur Vest. 







No comments:

Post a Comment