Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Third Eye

 Hey guys, I hope the new year is treating you all well. I wanted to start my first official post of the year with a positive message. I want to keep this short and sweet, so click away and read on about what I have to say. 


This academic year has been extremely crazy, and I can assure you I have endured many things that have, at times, compromised by happiness. Without getting into detail, I want to share something with you all.  
 Shit happens. This has been my motto, even though it sounds insensitive. What I mean is most of the bad things that happen to us are out of our control, and we must learn to accept that. We must also readily accept responsibility for the negative things in our lives that we can do something about and take action. 
 Yes, "everything is going to be okay," at some point, but the question is: What can you do now to get there?




No comments:

Post a Comment