Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Something Different...

Here's something new. We took these pictures at the Aquarium of the Pacific this past Sunday the 27th. Angelica won 4 tickets in a raffle at a charity gala last Friday. 

 For those of you who don't know, a big hobby of mine is swimming, so I have a deep love for the ocean and all things aquatic (this is also why my skin is so tan; my natural color is similar to Angelica's). 



 I like to take inspiration from all types of places, and going to the aquarium made me want to layer different shades of blue and green. The fish are all so colorful and fishy. 




 Our original intent was to take some really cool outfit pictures with the Long Beach scenery, but we were a little side tracked with the marine life. Until next time, dimepieces, peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment